CQMF is a research center dedicated to the study of new organic or hybrid materials of interest for specific functions other than structural ones. Materials are being developed for biomedical and environmental applications as well as for the field of energy technology. The center was first established in 2008 with the financial support of the Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la nature et les technologies (FQRNT).
- Design and synthesize new classes of functional materials for emerging technologies.
- Solve industrial technical and technological challenges using a multidisciplinary approach.
- Offer graduate classes for the training of highly qualified personnel.
- Provide state of the art R&D infrastructure to the members of the center.
and technology transfer
- Build national and international research partnerships with academic, governmental and industrial collaborators.
- Enable technology transfer to leverage economic growth.